Sun tach hook up
Aug 13th, 00 Find More Posts by Sycho Dec 13, Posts: About the Author Michael Carpenter has been writing blogs since It's been 25 years since I've installed a tach, can anyone tell me what wire goes where? Aug 16, Posts: To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater.
What kind of ignition are you running? Connect the white wire to the dimmer switch control wire by using a wire splice.
Thread Tools Show Printable Version. But remember, the connection ought to switched If you get on the downstream side of the fuse, I would go with a higher amp choice.
Anyone have any idea what's going on there? To be clear, when I say upstream, I mean the side of fuse that will always have power. Trigger goes to the tach adaptor output, and ignition would go to a keyed ignition source 12 volts while the car is running Good luck.
BB code is On. Jun 10th, 03 Connect the black wire to a clean unpainted ground using a ring terminal or other safe grounding means. Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in.
Nova Junior Member iTrader:
- Heartiste online dating experiment
- Best places to hook up in atlanta
- Dating mistakes and how to fix them
- Dating kissing advice
- Dating site for larger ladies
- Saw my ex on dating site
- Free dating websites for single parents
- Missouri free dating sites
- Canada laws dating minor
- Herpes simplex 1 dating
- Online free kundali matchmaking
- Dating vocabulary words
- Speed dating establishment coventry
- Sophomore girl dating freshman boy college
- Dating sites beginning with t